Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Leesha's Lacquer: Metallic Holographic

*Products Sent To Me

Hey guys!

Today I am back with some more Leesha's Lacquer polishes.

These polishes were ones I swatched before I came out here to Houston. I had them for a while, and there were a few more that I was gonna swatch before posting them all, but I didn't bring any of the polishes with me so I figured I would show you guys all that I had done anyways.

The usual program I use to make my group polish collages, well, it isn't free anymore and the other one I changed to doesn't have a layout for four polishes, so my layout is a bit different this time.

Here are the polishes I have to show you:


The first one I have to show you is a shimmer topper. It is white filled with scattered holographic particles. I did three coats by itself. This color would be best over another color like baby blue, baby pink, or black. Application was great.


The next one I have up to show you is a medium metallic pink. It has scattered holographic particles throughout, though very subtle. I did three coats by itself. This color is very pretty. I have seen others like this before but I love how it has a subtle hint of gold with the holo flakes when in the light. Application was great.


Third up, this next one is my favorite. This is a metallic rose gold with holographic shimmer. Depending on the light, it can appear either more gold or more pink. My camera was able to capture it a bit in the middle. I did three coats by itself. Application was great.


The last one I have to show you guys is the boldest of the bunch, in my opinion. This is a super metallic silver filled with holographic particles. I did three coats by itself. Application was great. This one goes on and covers well, giving your nails the look of actual metal or aluminum.


Winter is coming up, and I think these colors actually could work really well if you are planning a winter themed mani. The white holographic shimmer is great as the color of snow, and the silver reminds me of silver bells.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I hope you guys enjoyed it all. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment