Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Leesha's Lacquer Minis: Glitter and Shifters

*Products Sent to Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with some more lovely Leesha's Lacquer minis. This time, these ones are a mixture of glitter and shifters. When I say shifters, I mean ones that flash a different color depending on the light.

Here are all of the ones I have up to show you guys today:


All of these are one of a kinds, so they don't have any names.

First up is surprisingly my favorite of the bunch, and I usually don't care for orange. This is an orange glitter with a pink shift. I did three coats by itself.


Second up, this one is lovely red with a wonderful light green glitter shift. It doesn't translate well in the picture, but take my word for it. I did three coats by itself.


Next, this one is a popular color for Leesha's Lacquer. It is a night medium blue, with a lighter blue glitter shift in the bottle. I love how bold this color appears on the nail. I did three coats by itself.


This next one is different than the rest. This is a purple glitter holo. It is very dark. The holo in this polish is very prominent. If you love holo polishes and are into darker colors, I definitely recommend this one. I did three coats by itself.


Fifth up, this one is the darkest of the group. This one is black with a prominent purple shift. At this point my middle finger nail kept breaking, but I couldn't wait too long for it to grow back, so I am sorry for how it looks here. I did three coats by itself.


This is the last one that I have for you guys. This one is the sheerest of the bunch, but in my opinion has the most going on with it. It is a frosty white topper filled with pink micro holo and micro black flakies. I did three coats by itself. I really love the flakies in this one, it makes this color so much fun. I think this one be great over pink or purple or even blue.


How did you guys enjoy this batch of Leesha's Lacquers? I hope you all loved them. For those that won prizes in my giveaway, your prizes will be heading out to you guys very soon, so keep an eye out!

Next up, I take a break from all of the Leesha's Lacquers and will have some Wet n Wild for you guys.

That's all I have for you guys for now, I will talk to you all later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment