Sunday, April 16, 2017

Blog Sale! Nail Polish Blowout!


Hey guys!

Today I am here to share with you guys a sale I have.

I decided to purge all of the nail polish that I no longer like and use. On top of that, I am going to be moving by the end of the year and figured it would be better to sell some stuff to lighten the load and plus more money for my move, the better!

To make it easy on myself, I decided to post them all on Pinterest.

Most of the pics, I found online. I mentioned in the description if anything needed to be noted, like polish level, discoloration, etc. If there was severe discoloration or huge usage, I knocked down the price accordingly.

I have a bunch of indies, and tons and tons of high end, middle of the road, and low priced polishes. They are all cremes either, I am selling a bunch of chunky glitters, metallics, a couple holos, and some texture polishes.

If anyone wants to buy anything or just take a look, here is my board:

https://www.pinterest.com/vshaw320/blog-sale-nail-polishes-for-purchase/

If anyone is ready to purchase, I set up an account on Pay Pal. My email for my account is vmshaw320@hotmail.com

Thanks everyone, I hope you all find something you like and I appreciate you all following my blog. I will be back with an actual nail post soon, keep watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment