Monday, March 27, 2017

Vacation Nails!

*Products Are My Own

Hey guys!

Sorry I have been away for a little while. I was on a trip last week, and then stuff in my life happened that I don't wanna talk about but it made me rethink things in my life, so I was preoccupied.

I did my nails before my trip, which was to Texas to see my sister and her husband, and I took a pic of them as I was connecting from one flight to the next. I just haven't been up to posting this mani until now. I figured I should do it before the month is over.

Right before I went on my trip, I painted my nails with two different, lovely blues. Here are my nails in between flights:


This was taken with my Iphone 5 so excuse the quality of the photo.

On all of my fingers except my ring finger, I used Revlon Colorstay: Gel Envy in Try Your Luck. It is a nice metallic navy blue with micro shimmer. I have on three coats with topcoat. I really like this color a lot. It has a lot of dimension in the light. I forgot to put the Colorstay: Gel Envy top coat so it didn't last as long as it could, but it did last almost all week.

On my ring finger, I have Sinful Colors in Tealing Power. It is a nice bright teal filled with white and silver shimmer and flakies. I did three coats with topcoat. This color comes from their Stoned: Crystal Shimmer collection. I love this color. While it looks like something already out there, honestly I can't picture any other brand that has a polish even close to this one.

Both polishes can be purchased at Walgreens. Revlon can be found in any drugstore or big box store with a makeup section near you.

Well, that's all I have for you for now. I will talk to you all later, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment