Sunday, November 20, 2016

Rimmel 60 Seconds: Hard Edged

*Products My Own

Hey guys!

Work has been super busy, I am always tired, plus with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up I am just busy with a lot of stuff.

I finally found some time to make this post I have had in the works for quite a while.

This is a polish my mom had in her room along with other polishes that she didn't want anymore. I thought it was super pretty, so she let me have it.

This lovely is from Rimmel's 60 Seconds line, and it is called Hard Edged. It is a dark violet red polish. It shifts red to purple in the light. I did two coats by itself.


Application was great, but typically all of the polishes in this line have great application. I love this color, it looks different depending on if you are indoors or outdoors and the light.

This polish, and as far as I know, this line, is not available for purchase anymore, but I am sure you could pick this one up on Amazon or another online store if you are interested in buying it.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment