Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel: Let's Get Digital

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you guys one of the prettiest polishes I have ever seen.

This isn't some polish filled with the cutest or wackiest or best glitter ever, it isn't a polish that has the most holo glitter in it ever. It is super gorgeous though.

This is Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Let's Get Digital. It is from their gel line. These polishes are like gel. They last longer from chips and have a great shine.


Let's Get Digital is a lovely sheer baby blue filled with pink micro glitter that shifts in the sunlight. It almost appears as a holo but not quite. I did three coats by itself. This polish would be great over a pink, or a white, or a blue.


This is such a pretty color. I love how sparkly it is when you go outside in the sun. I would definitely recommend this color in your collection. It did pretty good in terms of wear as well, not as fast to chip as usual polishes.

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes retail for $10 in stores. I picked this one up from TJMaxx for only $4.99 so maybe check your local store to see if you will get lucky like I did.

Well, that's all I have for you guys today. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment