Monday, October 17, 2016

Formula X: Stand Out and Blend In

*Products Purchased By Myself

Hey guys!

I am back today with a new post on a couple Formula X polishes that I picked up recently.

One of these is bold and the other is a bit more subtle. You can decide which ones you feel match each theme.

Here is a preview:


First up, this one is just from the brand Formula X. It is called Funky. This is a metallic medium blue with a bit of a purple shift in the light. I did two coats by itself. Application was great, and it didn't stain at all.


The second one I have to show you guys is from Formula X for Sephora. I don't think, with or without "for Sephora" really means two different brands, I think they just decided to drop the for Sephora part cause they have always been sold by and in Sephora. This one is called Heroic. This one is a metallic rose gold with lots of micro gold glitter flecks. I did three coats by itself. Application was great. In the light you can see the flecks more.


The first one I picked up at Sephora on sale for $5, and the second came in a three pack at Ross for $4.99. Lately Ross has had tons of these polishes in three packs, so if you are looking for start a collection of Formula X polishes, that's the place to start.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now! I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment