Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sparkle and Shine: Revlon and Orly

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with another lovely Revlon polish, along with a gorgeous Orly polish.

I really love flakie and glitter polishes as you can tell so that seems to be a theme lately.

I decided to do a mani doing every other nail each color. My ring and pinky fingers have Revlon Desirable and my pointer and middle fingers have Orly Pixie Powder.


Orly Pixie Powder is a silver glitter packed polish with a pinky-purple color shift. I did three coats by itself. Application was great! Revlon Desirable is a dusty rose polish with subtle micro silver glitter. I did three coats by itself. Application was good, hard to do clean up with this color.


I love both of these colors. Desirable is very unique, I haven't quite seen a color like it. My pictures don't do it justice at all. Pixie Powder, I have seen polishes like this before, but it is still such a gorgeous color and great application. I would totally recommend both of these colors.

Revlon retails for around $6 in most stores and Orly sells for $9-$10 in salons, and you can pick select colors up at TJMaxx for around $3.99.

That's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment