Friday, September 16, 2016

Revlon Nail Enamel: Untamed

*Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

Sorry for the long delay in posting. Work has been super busy, all I do lately is go to work and sleep. Work is going to get even busier now cause I got more responsibilities added to my plate.

I finally have some days off so I decided to finally make these posts that I have been putting off.

The first polish that I have up to show you is from Revlon. I really love Revlon polish. I don't know why. Not that is has super staying power, because basically no polish has ever wowed me with staying power cause my nails are so weak. It is because they have so many different colors and finishes that are very unique and I always find a new one that I like that I haven't picked up yet.

The color that I have to show you is called Untamed. This is a brown polish that when you go out into the sun turns purple. It has large copper flakies throughout. I did two coats by itself.


This color is so pretty. I didn't get to capture how it changes to a blue-purple in the sun, but just trust me on this one. If you think it looks boring now, and I don't know why you would, it looks 100 times better in the sun. This is definitely one color that I suggest you all need to add to your collection.


You can get Revlon polishes at any store near you. CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Kmart, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, anyplace that sells mainstream makeup, you are most likely to find these.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Revlon was always a mainstream favorite of mine too...then I discovered the indie polish world, Been broke ever since lol

    ReplyDelete