Monday, August 22, 2016

Revlon Moon Candy Nail Art: Galactic

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you a polish that I had sitting in my collection for a while, and that is no longer sold in stores.

Maybe four years ago, Revlon came out with these nail polishes, called Moon Candy. They were double ended polishes, one side was a creme and the other a jelly glitter flakie. I am not sure how many polishes were in this collection, but I think at least five or six.

The one that I have up to show you is called Galactic. It is a dark navy blue creme on one end, and a light blue jelly flakie on the other. 

The first image is of the navy blue creme. I did two coats. Application was messy, the blue seeped into my cuticles and stained my skin.


I topped it off with the light blue flakie. I did one coat on top of the blue. Application was great, it didn't give me trouble like the navy blue did.


These polishes retailed for around $8 in stores, but aren't available anymore. I can't recommend this polish cause the blue really gave me trouble. I then dropped it on the floor and it got on my shoes and floor and gave me even more trouble. But it does give a nice look with the flakie topper.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment