Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Nonie Creme Colour Prevails

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

Today I have another polish for you that I just picked up. This is a new to me brand that I just recently saw pop up.

This brand is called Nonie Creme Colour Prevails. I looked this brand up and it was created by someone that works with the high end brand Butter London.

As far as I know, you can only find this brand at Walgreens. They make eye shadow, lip stick, lip gloss, eye liner, nail polish, among other stuff. 

What I have to show you guys today is one of their nail polishes. This one is called Mr Wrong. 


It is a blue glitter polish. It has a sheer blue base mixed with blue, silver, and gold micro and small glitters. I did three coats by itself. It looks great on its own after three coats, but could also look pretty over gold or silver with just one coat.



Application was great, it had very little mess to clean up. Also, because it was sheer, it didn't stain my nails.

Sadly, I knocked my bottle of polish of my nightstand with the cap open and lost half the bottle of polish. It would be okay if I didn't like the color, plus the bottle is super pretty with the handle being a butterfly wing.

You can pick these polishes up at Walgreens. Most colors are cremes with a few glitters. They retail for $8, but I got this on sale for $5.50.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment