Saturday, August 27, 2016

NabiColor: Navy Blue

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

Today I am back with another great review.

I am sure most of you guys have heard of the brand Nabi. I know this brand is well known for having harsh smelling polishes.

Well, I went into a local boutique in my area to look around with a friend of mine, and I noticed a couple Nabi polishes on a display.

They said Nabi, but were in long rectangle bottles with long tops, unlike the more round, stumpy bottles we are used to seeing from this brand. When I looked up the nail polish, it turned out this is from Nabi. The bottles we are used to seeing are their line Nabi I and this one is from their line Nabi V.

The color I have to show you is called Navy Blue. This is a rich sapphire blue metallic chrome. I did two coats by itself. 


Application was great. Unlike the blue Revlon polish I showed you guys earlier this week, it didn't stain and didn't make any mess. I would definitely recommend this polish. I picked it up for $5.


Well, that's all I got for you guys today. I will talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this color is stunning!! I have an a deep blue shade from OPI that I hardly wear because it stains so badly, definitely going to have to check this color out!
    StephanieC

    ReplyDelete