Thursday, April 28, 2016

Orly Color Blast: Wonder Woman Duo

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with a lovely duo of polishes that I recently picked up on a trip to Walgreens.

Walgreens usually has themed makeup collections, mostly Disney Princesses. This time, I think in anticipation for the movie and all of the buzz around this character, they had a Wonder Woman collection.

Along with picking up the Wonder Woman eyeshadow palette, I picked up some of the polishes in the collection. All polishes are fro the brand Orly: Color Blast.

I am going to show you guys the Wonder Woman: Amazon Warrior Duo Kit.

The first one up is called Lady Truth. This is a medium red with a hint of pink cream. I did one coat by itself. Application was great and this polish is so rich.


The second polish in this duo is the topper that goes over Lady Truth. This is called Beauty, Brains, and Brawn. This is a glitter topper, a super sheer micro blue glitter base with gold and red glitter shards. I did one rich coat by itself. Application on this one was great as well.


This duo is so pretty! The red isn't super unique, but it is iconic to Wonder Woman's outfit so it is definitely necessary in this kit. I love Beauty, Brains, and Brawn. It is gorgeous and very unique. It really says Wonder Woman to me! 

This is a kit everyone needs to get. You can pick this up at Walgreens for $11.99.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment