Friday, October 30, 2015

Black Dahlia Lacquer: Royal Geranium

*Product Swapped For

Hey guys!

I am back today with a post on another polish that I did a swap for. I love to swap for polishes, even swapping more than one polish per if it means I am getting a really nice polish in return.

This polish that I swapped for this time is from Black Dahlia Lacquer. The name is Royal Geranium. 

It is a lavender creme filled with micro pink, small blue-lilac, medium red, and medium purple glitters. I did three coats by itself. Application was fantastic, I hardly had to do any cleanup.


This color isn't really festive and good for Halloween, but it was just calling out to me to try it out. Both the color and the name are more appropriate for either spring or summer, but it does have some red and a lot of purple, both of which in my opinion are very Halloween-y colors.

You can purchase their polishes from their website, blackdahlialacquer.com. You can get their polishes for as cheap as $6 for their 8ml bottles, which is the size I got in my swap, and it actually has quite a lot of polish for the size.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment