Saturday, July 25, 2015

Bronze, Copper, and Grape Tips: Leesha's Lacquer Style

*Products Sent to Me in Swap

Hey guys!

Sorry for the wait, work has had me busy lately so no time to think about doing a blog post or hardly doing my nails anything worthy of a blog post.

I figured before the month is over I would just do one more blog post on my current manicure that I did last night.

In a swap I recently did with my great buddy from Leesha's Lacquer, I was sent so many of her brand's polishes. I showed you guys already some of the lovely colors that she chose for me, and now I have some more of them to show you.

These colors are more darker, shimmery, neutral compared to the last ones that were more upbeat and glitter filled.

The color that is on my thumb (not pictured) and ring finger is called Nosy Be Chameleon. This color is a coppery-bronze colored filled with tons of teal shimmer throughout. I did two coats of it with topcoat.

On my ring finger is an unnamed polish. This one is a dark grape filled with subtle shimmer. I did three coats with topcoat. 

Lastly, on my pointer and pinky fingers, this one is another one of a kind polish. It is a burnt red filled with tons of holographic shimmer. I did three coats with topcoat.


It has been so hot here lately, anytime I paint my nails the polish bubbles up a bit, so excuse that. While I usually go for more brighter colors and glitter filled types, these are still very pretty and switch things up a bit for me!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment