Sunday, May 10, 2015

Glitter Guilty Bubble Yum

*Polish Swapped For

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you this wonderful polish that I picked up in a swap.

I did a swap maybe a week or so ago with My Boyfriend Hates Makeup. I sent her Picture Polish Watermelon and she sent me Glitter Guilty Bubble Yum and a Wet n Wild Coloricon polish, name unknown.

What I have up to show you is one of those polishes. This is Glitter Guilty in Bubble Yum. This is a nice, bright, bubblegum pink polish filled with blue, white, and hot pink hex, rectangle, and bar glitters. I did three coats by itself. 


The glitter was hard to pick up. I got a bunch on my swatch hand, but hardly any on the other, and too much on my swatch hand's thumb, but that's alright. Application was great. I just love this color so much and it photographs so well! I recommend you guys pick up this color or try other Glitter Guilty polishes if you haven't already!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment