Monday, April 27, 2015

Leesha's Lacquer Swatches and Review Part 3

*Products Swapped For

Sorry for the long absence. I am back with some lovelies from my favorite indie brand of all time.

I did another great swap with my friend Alicia from Leesha's Lacquers. I swapped a bunch of polishes, four of them being her own brand, Leesha's Lacquers. 

Three of them are from past collections, and one is from one of her more recent-ish collections.


The first one up is called Strawberry Shortcake. This one is a glitter topper filled with frosty white, mint, super light pink, and coral red hex and square small and medium glitters. I did three coats by itself. There were no problems with application.


Next, this one is from Leesha's The Trans-Fab Transylvania Collection. This is called Dr. Lusecrue. This is a black and red glitter topper. I first thought to top this over Revlon's Spidey Sense but the pictures weren't happening so by itself it went. It looks very pretty and gives a nice full look on it's own. I did three coats by itself. Application was great.


Third, this one is called Bitchcraft. This is a black holo and black medium glitter topper. I did three coats by itself. Application was great. I think with placement and maybe another coat, this one would look great all by itself, it builds up pretty decently.


Last up, this one is my favorite of all of the four. This is called The Dominator. It is a gunmetal metallic shimmer polish filled with medium blood red glitter throughout. I did three coats by itself. this one is not a glitter topper like the rest in my opinion, as it builds up quite nicely on its own. If you so choose to, you COULD wear it over another color, but why would you want or need to?


These polishes can be purchased on her Etsy page, https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeeshasLacquer/. I only believe Dr. Lusecrue is currently for sale on her page, but if you contact her, she might be able to recreate any of the other three if you wanted them.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment