Monday, March 2, 2015

Sinful Colors: New Winter-Spring 2015 Shades, Plus One

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with some new shades that I have picked up at Walgreens from Sinful Colors.

They recently came out with some new collections. Their collections usually comprise a bunch of already released shades mixed with a few new shades.

I picked up three shades that were new for this year. One from their Flirt with Hearts collection and two from their Bloomblast collection, along with one shade that is new-ish, but not from this year's collections.

Here is a preview of the polishes I have for you guys to check out.


The first one that I have up to show you is from their new Bloomblat line for this spring. This one is called Flower Power. This is a sheer, creamy baby pink polish filled with dark and light pink glitters and white glitters, micro and small sizes. I did three coats by itself. It still shows a little visible nail line, but I like the look Application was fantastic.


Next up, this one is also from their spring Bloomblast line. This one is called Petal Be the Day. It is a super sheer periwinkle blue polish with light purple and cornflower blue large glitter and micro blue glitter. I did three coats. It has a base color in the bottle, but it doesn't show up on the nail for some reason. Application was great.


The third one that  have to show you guys is from their Flirt with Hearts collection. This one is called Love Sprinkles. This is a glitter topper filled with light pink glitters, white glitters, and large white hearts. I topped this one over Sinful Colors Daredevil. I did two coats to get a better coverage. Application was fine, but it was hard to get out the larger heart glitters. Luckily I managed a couple to show you guys.


The last one is one of my favorites. This is called Daredevil. There are actually a few varieties of this one. One bright pink one, and this one that I have, a sort-of tie dye coral-bright pink mix. I did three coats by itself. It is super gorgeous! Application was a breeze.


All of these shades are gorgeous. They go on so well. If you guys can find these in your local Walgreens while the collections are out for the season, I recommend that you pick these up!

Well, that's all I have to show you guys right now. I hope you enjoyed! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment