Sunday, February 1, 2015

Model's Own Diamond Luxe Collection: Part 3 of 3

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am here, FINALLY, with the last part of the Model's Own Diamond Luxe Collection.

I have the last four polishes of the collection to show to you guys. These aren't my favorites in the collection, but still really, really lovely.

Here is a preview of the polishes:


The first one that I have up to show you is called Trillion Taupe. This one is a brownish-beige that can look grey, with shimmer. I did two coats by itself. Application again was great.


Second up, this one is called Asscher Blue. This is my favorite of the four I have to show you today. This is a bright sky, almost neon blue, with shimmer. I did just one coat by itself. Application was amazing.


The next one up is called Emerald Green. This one was by far the hardest to photograph. It appears more green in person, but my camera made it look minty. This is a medium emerald green with shimmer. I did only one coat by itself. Application was great.


Last up, this one is called Carat Coral. This is a bright coral red with shimmer. My photo shows it a little less bright than it is in real life, and a little pink. I did two coats by itself, this one is a little sheerer than the rest. Application was great.


I highly recommend this entire collection. All of the polishes were fantastic, gorgeous, and application was wonderful. You can pick up the polishes in this collection from www.modelsownit.com and any of their stockists listed on their site. The only US site I know of that sells these polishes is Llarowe. They only have seven currently in their shop for sale, and they are $8 each. On the Model's Own site, they are £4.99 each.

Well, that's all I have for now. I hope you guys enjoyed my posts on this collection and didn't mind the wait in between each one.

I'll talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment:

  1. All four of these are really lovely, I bet they'd all look great in nail art together! :)

    ReplyDelete