Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Lavender Marquis

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

Today I have a lovely little color to show you guys, from your great friends at Sally Hansen.

This comes from their Diamond Strength line. It is called Lavender Marquis. This is a sheer light pinky-lavender. I did four coats because it was so sheer. On top of all of my nails, I put Revlon Heavenly. It is a milky yellow glitter topper with small and medium hex shifter glitters.


I didn't know that after I took the photo, I had a nice piece of hair under the polish on my pinkie nail. Sorry about that guys!

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polishes can be found anywhere polish is sold just about, and usually goes for $4.99.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I hate it when you get the perfect photo and then you see hair or lint on your nail :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. While I was taking the photos I noticed hair on my nail, but I didn't want to rip the whole thing off and have to paint that nail again, so I just left it. Only in pictures is it super noticeable.

      Delete