Sunday, January 25, 2015

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Reliable Red

*Product Purchased Myself

Hey guys!

I am back today with a pretty polish I picked up today that I want to show you guys. Sorry, not part three of my Model's Own posts, but that will come this week, don't worry.

I went to Ross today and sometimes there, they have like a random one or two Covergirl polishes. I found one there today, and it was a color that I really liked.

This color, from Covergirl Outlast: Stay Brilliant is called Reliable Red. Don't let the name fool you, this polish is a really pretty deep, but also bright, pink. I only had to do one coat for this swatch. It is very rich and covered plenty enough for my liking in that one coat. Application was fantastic too, not much cleanup needed, at least for my left hand. I did an accent nail of Maybelline Color Show in I Got You Beige. (I love the name's play on I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher, I am a big old music fan.) On this hand I needed only two coats of it, on my other hand where I was too thin with the coats, four was needed. Weird, right?


I know a lot of you here are over mainstream polishes, but I still love to pick them up all the time. A lot still interest me, because I love a good shimmer or duochrome polish and I can find those a lot in mainstreams. I have no way to buy anything online, so that makes buying mainstreams easy.

I picked up Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Reliable Red for only $1.40. I think that's a steal when these polishes retail between $5 and $6 in stores.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I hope you enjoyed my little post! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment: