Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sinful Colors Gilded

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back today with a somewhat holiday themed mani to show you guys!

My nails were in desperate need of a manicure, and I thought since it was already December, I would paint them in colors related to winter.

I used two colors, one by Sinful Colors and the other by OPI.

The first color I used for all of my nails but one on each nail was Sinful Colors in Gilded. This is a gold, light pink, and red micro glitter polish with shimmer. It probably is best for a topper but I used it alone in three coats. I am not sure if this is one of their new colors or an older color, but this is currently in their holiday display at stores.


For my accent nail, ring finger on my left and middle finger on my right, I used OPI Ski Slope Sweetie. I would call this a frosty-shimmery white polish that is sheer. This could be used over another color, but I like the look of it by itself. I did three coats alone.


This manicure reminds me of cinnamon and peppermint and the snow, so I feel it's quite holiday related! Application on both were great. Gilded was harder to clean up as the glitter didn't want to come off my skin, but other than that, no problems.

Sinful Colors can be purchased at Walgreens, Walmart, and other retailers, usually going for $1.50-$1.99. OPI can be purchased at Walmart and salons, for around $8 to $9, or check out your local Ross, TJMaxx, Marshalls, and other similar stores for ones on sale.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment