Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NYX Coral Sensation

*Products Bought and Swapped For

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I painted my nails with this gel-type nail color and wanted to see how long it would last, so I didn't change my nails for like a week.

I decided to finally change my nails today, and I wanted to use a color I picked up in a 8-piece set at Ross a couple weeks ago.

This is NYX Coral Sensation. This is a coral polish packed with shimmer. The color is a bit more orangey-coral in person. I did three coats by itself. I did an accent nail using China Glaze Glimmer More. This is a glitter topper filled with fuchsia, yellow, orange, and light pink hex glitters. I did two coats to get a decent coverage.


I really love this polish. The formula is great, no problems with application. The color is gorgeous too. Usually you get corals that are just basic cremes, but I love the impact of the shimmer.


Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment