Friday, September 26, 2014

L.A. Girl Splatter Three-Piece Set

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I have another post tonight with a trio of polishes that I picked up last week that I think you guys will love, if you haven't already seen them and own them.

I recently went to one of the newer TJMaxx stores in my state with my mom. I was just looking around, picked up some shorts and an OPI Liquid Sand polish. I just decide to glance in the girls section. In their toys and accessories section, at an endcap, I noticed some polishes. I take another look and spot a package of three L.A. Girl polishes.

These three polishes that I have up to show you are from their Splatter collection. Here is a preview of the three.


The first one that I have up to show you is called Splash. This is a white and mint green glitter topper with glitters of different sizes. I did one coat over Jordana Creamy Fuchsia. Application was great. I think this is such a pretty color, and super unique.


The second one I have up to show you guys is called Sputter. This is a white and dark purple glitter topper with various sizes of glitter. I did one coat over Jordana Island Fuchsia. Application was great. I love this topper, it really stands out.


Last up, this one is called Sprinkle. This is a dark pink and white glitter topper of various sizes of glitter. I did one coat over Jordana Mardi Gras. Application was great. I love a great, bold pink glitter, and it really stands out over super dark colors.


Overall, these glitter toppers are fabulous. No problems, just goes on nicely, and they give such a cute look to any polish color you top it over. I high recommend these polishes if you haven't tried them yet. I have heard that L.A. Girl polishes are only sold at Rite Aid. I suggest checking the girls or kids accessories section at your local TJMaxx or Marshall's though, you may get lucky like I did and find a set.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this post. That's all I have for you guys for today. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment