Friday, September 26, 2014

Jordana Love

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back today with a great post of some polishes, from a brand that I feel is really overlooked and undervalued.

Jordana polishes came out way back when. I am not sure exactly, but they have been around for quite a long time. 

I don't see this brand being given as much love as I feel it should get. It is likely because it is so cheap, and lots of people equate cheap with crappy or junk, so they don't give it the time of day. A lot of the cheaper polishes I have tried, they are better than some of the super pricey ones.

I have five beauties up to show you guys.

Here is a preview of what I am going to show you all.


The first polish that I have up to show you guys is called Raspberry. This is a dark pink polish with a lilac flash. I did around two coats for the swatch. Application was fantastic. I love colors like this so much!


The next one that I have up to show you is called Silky Purple. This is your typical lavender cream polish, but it is still very pretty. I did two coats. Application was great.


Next, this is called Lilac Hearts. This is a clear/white glitter topper with lilac colored hearts and holo micro glitter. I did two coats to get more of the holographic glitter to appear on the nail. Sorry for my ring finger, it kinda pulled a little on that one, but that was because I didn't have enough polish on the brush. It wasn't the polish itself. Application was great besides that.


Fourth up, this one is called Creamy Fuchsia. This is a bright, corally pink polish. It is more pink and brighter than my swatch shows, my camera has trouble with, well, everything. I did two coats by itself. I had no problems with application.


Fifth, this one was one of my favorites of the bunch. This one has my favorite name too, Island Fuchsia. This one is a medium pink with a lavender flash that makes the pink appear to have more purple tones. I did three coats by itself. Application was fantastic. This is such a unique color, I totally recommend this one.


Last up, this one is called Mardi Gras. This is a dark purple polish that flashes blue in the light. I did three coats by itself. Application was great, no issues at all. I also really loved this color, this is one I recommend you pick up from their collection.


If you have never tried any Jordana polishes before, I suggest you go and pick some up! All of the colors I have ever tried from them have been great, so I think any color you pick up you will be very pleased with! These polishes can be found in any place that sells Jordana, such as CVS, Walgreens, and Kmart. They retail for $1.99 when not on sale.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment