Saturday, August 2, 2014

Zoya Zuza

*Product Received in Swap

Hey guys! I am back today to show you a lovely polish that I picked up in one of the swaps that I did.

This I believe was only my second Zoya polish that I owned at the time I got it, so I was excited to grow my collection.

Zuza is a bright tuquoise metallic polish. My photos don't show the brightness of the color as much as other swatches. I tried with my light at night and in the morning, and it came out around the same. It's a little brighter in person.


I did around three coats by itself. I love this color, it's so pretty. I think it would be great as a gradient or with some glitter to spice it up.


Zoya polish can be purchased in salons, as far as I know (and which is the only way to get them here in Hawaii), and on their website. They retail for around $9 a bottle.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I will be back tomorrow with another great post. I'll talk to you guys later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment