Saturday, August 16, 2014

More Leesha's Lacquer Polishes!

*Products Received in Swap

Hey guys! I am back today with another great post filled with lovely Leesha's Lacquer polishes.

I just lover her polishes, everything is always gorgeous, and this time is no different.

I have four polishes up to show you guys.

The first one that I have to show you is called Iron Patriot. This is a glitter topper filled with micro silver glitter, large blue and red circles, large white hex glitter, and large white star glitter. I did three coats by itself. I think it would look great over a medium blue or white. Application was great, no issues.


The next one I have to show you is called Blood Like Diamonds. This is a burgundy red holo polish filled with flakies throughout. I did three coats by itself. Application was great, no issues at all.


The third one that I have up to show you is called Blue Belle. This is a turquoise blue shimmer polish with a little bit of flakies. I did three coats by itself. It was hard to get a good photo of this with my camera, this is the best shot my camera would take. Application was great for this one, no issues.


The last one that I have up to show you guys has no name. This is a light lavender shimmer polish. I did three coats. Application was okay, a little dragging but evened out by the third coat. Bubbling happened on all nails. I tired to redo one of the nails with the most bubbling, taking time between coats, and it still bubbled. Maybe it was because it is night and I painted my nails, or it is hot here, or something. I still like the color though.


While one polish had issues, I still recommend it, because most people don't live in Hawaii where it is hot generally most of the time, and a lot of you guys paint your nails during the day unlike me where I do it sometimes at night.

Please, please go and purchase her polishes. You need them in your life!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, this is all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Aww man, that sucks to hear about the bubbling! Since this was just a prototype polish, maybe it has to do with that. I'm so happy you liked the other polishes, though! Sorry again about the bubbling! I'll pm you some tips on how to maybe (hopefully!) make it stop.
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete