Thursday, July 17, 2014

Orly FX in Pink Your World

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back today to show you one of the beauties that I picked up last month at TJMaxx.

One day, when I went to TJMaxx, not sure if it was after work or just on one of my days off, I checked their polish and cosmetics section like I always do. When I checked the polish, I noticed that they had so many Orly ones that I have never seen there before, and I saw that they also had tons of Physician's Formula's nail polish trios.

This is one of the Orlys that I picked up there. This is from their FX collection. This is a glitter topper filled with dark pink glitter and some silvery-black specks and shards.


I did three coats by itself. At first I thought this was going to be a texture polish, as I figured their FX line was made up of texture polishes, but I was mistaken. This is why I painted this color alone. Application was great with this one, no problems at all.


While I thought this polish was something that it was not, which is my own fault, I still think this is a great polish to buy. It looks like it would be great over blue, or black, or white, or any color you choose. It's very pretty and I love the little silverish-black shards.

Well, that's all I have to share with you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment