Friday, July 11, 2014

China Glaze's Teal the Tide Turns

*PrIoduct Received in Swap

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in a while. After I posted the 4th of July mani I did last week, I wanted to see how long it would last on my nails.

Usually, my nails would begin to chip the very next day for no reason. Well, I think it is because my nails are weak or something. This time, my mani lasted pretty darn well for four days with minimal wear, and then only started to slightly chip after that. It lasted like at least 5 or 6 days.

I was finally tired of it on Wednesday, so I removed it, let my nails go bare for a day, and then decided since I had today off, I would paint my nails again.

I decided to go with a texture polish in hopes that it will last a few days at least. I chose one of the ones I received in a swap.

This is China Glaze's Teal the Tide Turns, from their Sea Goddess collection. This is a minty colored texture with micro green and black glitters throughout.


I did three coats all by itself. It was hard to apply, but it could be that this is a swap polish and it was used once before that it could have gotten a little gloppy? Or is that how China Glaze textures are? It was hard to get it to now show lines, but I still like this look anyways.


So my opinion of this? If you can just put up with some bad application, this is a super pretty polish and I'd wear it again probably. But if you are one of those where application means the world and no matter how pretty the polish is, if it doesn't apply just the way you want, you probably need to stear clear of this.

Well, that's all I have to share with you guys for now. I hope you enjoyed this post. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment