Monday, June 2, 2014

Funky Fingers Trio Swatches and Review

*Products Received in Swap

Hey guys! I am back today to share with you some more of the gorgeous polishes that I have received from doing a bunch of swaps lately.

These next ones that I have up to show you I received from a girl in which we did a 3 for 3 swap. Three polishes for three polishes. Usually I like to do it that way, unless they are swapping me some indies and I give them mostly mainstream, then I'll let them have an extra one or two polishes because of that.


The ones I have to show you are from Funky Fingers, which is sold at 5 Below. Hawaii has none of these stores, and no other stores that sell polishes for a discount, meaning like TJMaxx, Ross, Nordstrom Rack, etc., have those there. I have been wanting to try some for a while, and I just love the bottle shape, so I was excited when this swapper had some to swap and wanted to swap with me!

Let's get right to the polishes. I have a nice trio to show you, that I think you will love a lot.

The first one that I have up to show you is called Mermaid Lagoon. This one is a dupe for Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Grape Shifter which is a dupe for Urban Outfitter's Chilly, at least in terms of price points. This is a glitter packed polish, filled with micro teal-ish blue glitter, medium dark purple and fuchsia glitter, and medium silver glitter. I did three coats by itself. I have Chilly already, and this is just like it, but I love it all the same. Still super pretty, and I am happy to have this in my collection!


Next up, this one is called Fro Yo! This is a lavender creme polish filled with medium and large black glitters and medium light silver glitters. I did three coats by itself. I love this polish, reminds me a lot of ice cream, although no ice cream is really purple like this.


Last up, this one is called Puffo Gelato. This is a light blue creme polish filled with micro and medium black glitters. I did three coats alone. This one also reminds me of ice cream. It is so pretty! This is just a touch lighter in person, my camera didn't want to capture the exact shade of blue, but it is around this shade.


Application on all three were great. Had to do a little cleanup but nothing super outrageous. I would totally recommend these polishes to anyone who hasn't tried them yet.

5 Below, like I said, has no stores in Hawaii, but I know from their website that you can purchase these lovelies for 3 for $5. If Hawaii had one of these stores here, I would totally buy up the entire Funky Fingers collection with that such a steal price!

Well, that's all I have to share with you guys for now! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment