Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Funky Fingers Part 2: Duo

*Products Swapped For

Hey guys! I am getting a bit better this week about posting more often. I only waited a couple days before I did a new one today!

Today I have some more Funky Fingers polishes to show you, that again I got in a swap I did. If we had a 5 Below in Hawaii, I'd just buy up the whole collection. I need more!

These two that I have to show you are more topcoat effect polishes than regular polishes, but I wanted to show what these looked like by themselves, which I love to do a lot!

Let's just get right to the two lovely polishes then, yes?

First up, this one is called Up All Night. This is a silvery-gold-ish glitter topper with a super, super, super sheer purple base. I think this could probably shift a polish when layered over one, but I am not super sure. I did three coats by itself. Application was great, no problems at all!


Second and last of the two, this one is called Beautiful. This looks like a light pink polish with silver flecks in the bottle, but the color is so sheer, there hardly is any color at all. I did three coats by itself. Application was great though, no problems like the others.


I think Up All Night would look great over a dark color like purple or navy blue. I think Beautiful would do good over white, baby pink, or baby blue.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment