Thursday, June 12, 2014

Darling Diva Unicorn Bath

*Product Received in Swap

Hey guys! Today I have another swap polish to show you guys.

One of my favorite indie brands is Darling Diva. I was lucky enough to get in a big swap a full size bottle of their polish, Unicorn Bath. I only have three Darling Diva polishes in my collection, but their formula and color uniqueness is great. I was excited to be able to add another beauty of theirs to my small collection of their polishes.

Unicorn Bath is a super sheer blue polish with a little bit of pinky-purple shimmer. It is filled with white, silver, and blue hex glitters.



I did three coats by itself. I think this is a really pretty polish. I love that is has a little bit of a holo quality to it with the shimmer, and I just love the brightness the glitters give to it.


Darling Diva Polish can be purchased on their Big Cartel shop. Their polishes range in price from $8-$11 for full size bottles. As far as I could tell from their store, they don't sell mini polishes, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my post and swatch of this lovely polish. That's all I have for you guys today. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you placed the hexagon shapes and dispersed them. I always have a hard time making them looks just right and getting enough on there lol.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just kept dipping until a decent amount got on each nail.

      Delete