Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Loreal Paris Nail Polish in Hidden Gems

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Today I have a great polish to show you that I think you all are going to enjoy!

I have one of the new-ish Loreal Paris Gold Dust textured polishes. I have been wanting some of them for a while now, and just this past weekend Longs Drugs here in Hawaii had them on sale for 25% off, so I was able to pick one up for around $4.50.

The color I chose is called Hidden Gems. This is like a navy to turquoise duochrome texture polish.


The color is difficult to show in a photo, but in the light you can see turquoise glitter throughout. I did two coats with no topcoat, as I hate a topcoat on a texture.

Application was great. Wear time was horrible, but no polish lasts more than like half a day on my nails sadly.

These textures from Loreal can still be purchased in stores. I am not sure of all of the stores, but I know CVS has these. I'd just check any of your local stores that carry Loreal Paris products. These retail for $5.99, at least here in Hawaii.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment