Saturday, May 31, 2014

Leesha's Lacquers Swatches and Review

*Products Received in Swap

Hey guys! What's up?

Today I have another great post to show you, of polishes that I received in a swap I did with one of my nail buddy friends.

You probably saw them on my page, but these polishes I am going to show you, all five, are from the lovely lady over at Leesha's Lacquers. We did a huge swap. I sent her 10 polishes and she sent me 9. Five of the polishes that she sent me were from her own personal polish brand that I chose, and I can't wait to show you guys these beauties. 

Leesha's Lacquer started on August 1st, 2013. She spent months doing trial an error before she officially began her polish brand endeavors. Her brand is still quite small, only 63 sales so far, but I think people need to get to buying some polish from her now, because the beauties that I am going to show you, are so gorgeous and unique and pretty! She has around 43 polishes for sale in her Etsy shop, along with 10 nail sets a friend of hers sells in her store.

No preview today, I am just going to jump right into the polishes. Just to let you know, only one of the five she named, as these were polishes she felt were rejects, so to speak. Maybe if you like any that you see, she could possibly be persuaded to put them in her shop, who knows?

First one has no name. This is a hot pink glitter topper, filled with micro and hex glitters and large white skull and crossbones glitter. I guess I would call this Wild Child. I did two coats by itself. I just want to say now, application for all polishes was a dream! Hardly any cleanup, and I am not the world's tidiest polisher BY FAR. Only problem here was getting out the skull glitter, but at least I managed two.


The next one up is called Lady Slipper. This is a dark pink glitter polish, filled with dark pink glitter, a lot of different size silver glitters, and a sheer dark pink base. I did two coats alone. I love this polish, it is so pretty!


Next, this one has no name. It is a hot pink polish filled with TONS of glitter. Mini purple bar glitter, large purple and tangerine glitter, medium pink glitter, medium blue glitter, and lots of small silver glitters. I did three coats alone. This one is one of my favorites for sure! It's just about everything I would want in a polish!


The fourth one that I have to show you guys has no name. If you saw my post a little while back on my Facebook page about creamy, milky white polishes, you'll know why I love this one so much. This is a milky white glitter filled with neon pink, orange, and green small glitters, and large blue, red and maroon glitters. I did three coats alone.


This last one that I have to show you has no name. This one was hard for my camera to capture its true essence, but I did my best. This is a holo-ish, metallic-ish dark blue duochrome polish that shifts to purple. I did three coats alone. It looks so pretty on the bottle, and on your nails, but, at least for my camera, it doesn't like it.


Leesha's Lacquers can be purchased on her Etsy page that I linked you guys to above. Her polishes range from $3.50 for minis to $7 for full size, which is super reasonable for an indie brand.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! That's all I have for you guys right now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment