Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Jordana Red of Hearts

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Today I have a great mani to show you, using two polishes that I just picked up this weekend.

Yesterday, I did a mani first using Revlon Pink Lingerie. This is a nice baby pink, but bright. I did three coats first, and then I used Jordana Red of Hearts on top of it. This is a glitter topcoat filled with sparse micro red glitter and red large heart glitter. It was so hard to get any of the heart glitter out, but I kept trying to at least one heart was on each nail.


Application on Pink Lingerie was streaky and hard to manage, but the payoff is nice I think. Jordana's Red of Hearts was easy to apply, but as I said the hearts were a struggle.


I've gone over how much Revlon polish retails for, so I won't repeat myself. Jordana polishes retail for $1.99, but since they had 25% off at Longs Drugs here in Hawaii, I picked it up for like $1.20.

That's all I have to share with you guys for now. Doing a swap with one of my nail buddies and can't wait to show you what I picked out from her stash when it arrives!

Talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment