Friday, May 30, 2014

Flutterby Lacquer Swatches and Review

*Products Received As Gift

Hey guys! How have you all been doing?

Sorry it has been so long since I made a post, over a week. I have just been busy with work and tired and not feeling up to blogging. Also, I haven't had anything worthy of blogging in my opinion lately.

I have been doing swaps and getting belated Christmas gifts in the mail lately, and I love these polishes so much, so I was excited to get back to blogging.

Today I have five great polishes to show you, all from this new-ish indie group from my friend Rebecca, called Flutterby Lacquer. Her polishes are made out of Georgia. She may or may not still be making these polishes as I can't find a Facebook page for her, and her Storenvy is empty, so that's a bummer.

This package she sent me with these five polishes plus tons of other stuff, was meant for Christmas, so these polishes will appear Christmasy for that reason. Here are previews of all five of these beauties:



The first one that I have to show you isn't named. It is a glitter topper packed with green, red, and white glitters. I did three coats by itself. It would work with one coat over a color like white or red, but I like to see how glitter toppers look like by itself. Application was great.


This next one is another glitter topper, but different. This is called Silver Bells. It is a micro silver glitter topper with large silver bell glitter. I did three coats. Application was great, but it was so hard to get any of the silver bell glitter out, I was lucky to get the one.


This next one is my favorite of the group. This one has no name. It is a sky blue polish filled with pretty aqua shimmer throughout. I did two coats. Application was great, a very rich color.


Next up, this one is another favorite of the five for me. This is called Sugar Plums Dance. It is a lavender polish filled with light blue scattered shimmer. I did two coats by itself. Application was great.


The last polish that she sent me from her personal brand is called Snow Globe. This is a white/creamy shimmer shifter topper. It shifts to pink and is filled with large white star glitter. As I like to see what polishes look like alone, I did three coats by itself. Application was great. Star glitter was hard to get out of the bottle, but not AS hard as Silver Bells. I managed one large glitter for each nail.


Like I said, I am not sure if she is still making these polishes as a business anymore, so I can't tell you where you can find them. But if you'd like any of these, I am more than welcome to try to ask her for you if she would make you some.

I hope you enjoyed the post. Tomorrow I will try to get up a post on five beauties from Leesha's Lacquers. Have a great day guys, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment