Friday, May 9, 2014

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Bombshell

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Finally I am back! Sorry for the long absence, almost an entire week and I apologize for that.t

Today I have a lovely manicure to show you guys! I used three different polishes for this, although as you know my camera is junky, so you may not be able to tell.

I haven't fully painted my nails in weeks because when I work, my nails get destroyed and the polish chips so easy that there is no point. Today though, I decided I wanted to have my nails totally done.

The base color that I put down in Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in Bombshell, and the major focus of the manicure. Then, I topped over every nail, except my thumbs which you can't see anyways, Maybelline Color Show in Diamond in the Rough. To finish off the entire thing, I top coated all of my nails with Wet n Wild Wild Shine's Matte Top Coat.


For Covergirl Bombshell, I did two coats. With Maybelline Diamond in the Rough, I dd one coat, and I also did one coat with the Matte Top Coat.


Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail gloss retails for around $5.99, Maybelline Color Show nail lacquer retails for around $3, and Wet n Wild Wild Shine polishes retail for $0.99.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you have tried any of these polishes in a manicure, let me know. Post am image in the comments, I'd love to see how others have used Diamond in the Rough.

I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment