Sunday, May 18, 2014

Big Blog Polish Swap

Hey guys!

Today I am here not to show you a mani, which I may do later today or tomorrow.

I am here today to let you know that I went through my entire nail polish collection and decided I no longer like a bunch of them and am doing a blog swap. Now listen, I said swap, so none of these rae for sale at all.

I posted all of the polishes I am looking to swap on my Pinterest, on this board here:

Blog swap board

I also posted about this on my Facebook page, The Polish Diva.

If anyone wants to swap with me, either message me at The Polish Diva on Facebook or comment on this post here.

I may add more polishes later if I end up finding a few more I want to get rid of, but for now, that's all of them!

Thanks for looking and hope to swap with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment