Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sally Girl: Twinkle

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back today to show you just one polish, but this one I think you are really going to like.

Back in Mach of last year, I visited my sister in Texas. While I was there, we went to a Sally Beauty, as the ones we have in Hawaii are too far to get to. When I was there, I picked up one of their Sally Girl polishes, not knowing about them at all. Now I wish I could grab some more, but at least I got one for now.

The one that I have to show you today is called Twinkle. This is a nice sheer light blue shimmer with a subtle shift, possibly of lilac or green.


I did four coats because of how sheer this polish is. You can still see visible nail line, but I love the look anyways. Also, I apologize for the hangnail portion of my middle finger, it still hasn't smoothed up and went away. Oh, and sorry also for the weird hand swatching, this polish bottle is like SO SMALL that it is like totally not wanting you to swatch with it.


Application was great on this. Sheer polishes do as sheer polishes do, but that wasn't a problem for me. This may also look great over a white, or a similar light blue underneath.

Sally Girl polishes can be purchased at Sally Beauty like I said. I believe when I picked this one up March 2013, I paid $0.99 or something similar.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I'll talk to you all later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment