Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rimmel Sweetie Crush Textured Polish in Violet Swizzle

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Today I am back with a great polish that I think you guys will just love!

Rimmel recently came out with another new textured polish, after their Space Dust line. This one is called Sweetie Crush, and it is filled with Valentine's and Easter colors. As far as I know, this is a five piece set. I don't like one of the colors, and I need to get one more color, so, so far I just have three.

The one of the three that I picked up recently that I have to show you guys today is called Violet Swizzle. This is a nice textured lilac color that makes your nails look like sugar was poured on.


I believe I did three coats, only because I wanted a more darker purple, but it covers in one or two. I really love textured nail polish, so this was just perfect for me!


Application was great, no problems whatsoever, so I recommend this polish for everyone!

I am not sure about the price of these polishes, I know that I picked this, and the other two, up for $2.49 each, but they may be cheaper in stores where you live.

Before I go, I would also love to show you a haul that I made this weekend, from both yesterday and today.


I picked up the two NYC In A New York Minute polishes from Longs Drugs/CVS for $1.99 each, the three Rimmel Sweetie Crush polishesfrom Walgreens for $2.49 each, the Rimmel 60 Seconds polish from Walgreens for $2.29, and the Covergirl polish from Walgreens for $4.99.

Out of all of the polishes that I picked up from walgreens, which includes the Rimmels and Covergirl ones, I had a $1 off any Rimmel product coupon and a $0.50 off a Covergirl nail polish, so I happened to save $1.50, plus the Covergirl was on sale today for $4.99 down from like $5.49 or something, so I think I did good!

Well, that's all I have to show you guys today. I hope you enjoyed my Rimmel Sweetie Crush swatch. If you have any of these Sweetie Crush polishes and swatched them, show me! Post your swatches in the comments.

That's all for now, talk to you all later. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. These have been going fast, I think I've seen a couple displays, and one was nearly empty. I didn't pick any up yet, but this is pretty, so I may need to change my mind.

    ReplyDelete