Sunday, April 13, 2014

Color Club Mini Polishes Swatches and Review

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back today to show you a couple of polishes that I know you will just love.

I recently picked up a bunch of color club mini polishes. One from Bed Bath and Beyond, and a four piece mini set from Ross.

I planned to show you all five of these polishes, but after I took one shot of the second polish, my camera died. I managed to get it to work long enough to get one more shot of the second polish, but that's all it would let me do.

With that being said, I only have two swatches to show you guys, but I think they are so pretty that it doesn't matter.

The first one that I have up to show you guys, it has no name. This is a light grey cream, simply put.


Yes, this is just a basic grey cream polish, but I think it is pretty. It is a nice blank canvas for glitters and sheer duochromes and flakies. I did one heavy coat. Oh, sorry about the middle finger, my nail was a little rough.


Now, this second and last one I have to show you, I think you guys will drool over. On top of the grey cream, I did between two to three coats of Uptown. This is a duochrome flakie that is burnt red and has shifts of purple and blue. Though, this polish kinda takes on the life of whatever polish you put it on top of.


I think this is such a gorgeous color. Sorry the swatch isn't better, but like I said, my camera died so this is the best I got from a huge pile of TWO pics. You can still see the flakies and the shift.


Color Club minis, as far as I know, aren't really sold in your average store. All I can say, for where to check for these treasures, is Ross and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Oh, and of course online. The grey cream came in a set of four and that only cost me $3.99. Uptown I purchased alone for around $3.19.

Well, that's all I have to show you guys for now, I really hope you enjoyed! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment