Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Revlon Brilliant Strength Swatches and Review

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Today I am back to show you two lovely polishes that I picked up on Sunday, from Revlon's Brilliant Strength line.

This week at Longs Drugs here in Hawaii, they have 25% off all Revlon products. Their Brilliant Strength nail polishes were on sale for around $4.60. Then, I saw special, select Brilliant Strength polishes were on sale for $4. Plus, I had a $5 bonus beauty bucks coupon I got the last time I made a beauty purchase. I was able to get two polishes in this line by Revlon for only around $3.60. I was so happy that I did such a great job getting the price so low. I saved $12.

I decided on Tuesday, before I went to work, that I was going to show you guys these beauties on my blog, so here they are!

The first of the two I have up to show you is called Beguile. This is a duochrome, a dark blue that has flashes of turquoise. I did one coat as this is a rich color.


I know this is probably a color you've seen me swatch once or twice before, but for me, this color never gets old. It is always just as gorgeous as always to me.


The second polish that I have to show you is called Mesmerize. This is your typical sky blue polish, but I still love it. I did two coats.


Another thing about this color, and about Beguile and probably the whole collection. These polishes are super, super glossy and shiny. I love that about them.



These polishes retail for between $6.99-$7.99, and can be found in drugstores and superstores near you. As this is not the regular Revlon polishes, I can't say specifically which stores carry this and which don't, so just check any store near you that has a Revlon display if you are interested in these.

Well, that's all I have to show you guys for now. I hope you enjoyed! I'll talk to you guys later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment