Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New York Color Disco Inferno

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Sorry I have been gone from my blog for a little while. If you have heard on my Facebook page, I just got a new job which I started on Thursday. I have been working every day since I got it, and today, Tuesday, was the first day I had off so far, so I figured I should get in a post and swatch for you guys!

Today I decided to swatch the new glitter top coat by New York Color, called Disco Inferno. Before I get to showing you that loveliness, here is the polish that I topped it over. I did three coats of Wet n Wild Wild Shine's Lady Luck. This is a dark fuchsia/magenta with a slight shimmer. I had no problems whatsoever with application.


It is a little darker than what it appears in the swatch, my camera wasn't able to capture the true color. I am not sure if this is a new color in Wet n Wild's Wild Shine line, but it is one I haven't seen before I picked it up.


I then topped this off with New York Color's Disco Inferno Top Coat. This is a glitter topcoat with micro blue and sliver glitter and medium silver glitter. I did one coat over Lady Luck.


While this appears to be quite similar to other blue and silver topcoats from the likes of Sally Hansen, Rimmel, and NYC themselves, you will notice that is isn't quite the same.


NYC polishes range from $0.99 to $1.99 and Wet n Wild Wild Shine polishes usually cost $0.99.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post and love these new, or new-ish polishes I have picked up and shown you guys. 

That's all I have to share with you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment