Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!, with Birthday Mani

*Products My Own

Hey guys! Thursday was my birthday, the big 2-5! I know 25 is not old, but I have been alive now for a quarter of a century, which seems like a long time.

To celebrate my birthday a little bit, I decided to make my nails festive and I chose a couple polishes in my collection that reminded me of birthdays and birthday cake or cupcakes.

The most cupcake looking polishes that I had at my disposal were two lovely polishes from the revamped line by Hard Candy.

I used Sweet Tooth and Pink Taffy. On all of my fingers, I used Sweet Tooth. Just on my ring finger on both hands, I did an accent with Pink Taffy. Both of these colors remind me of cupcake frosting and sprinkles.


I did three coats of Sweet Tooth and two coats of Pink Taffy. Application was great. The only issue I have is that when I was doing cleanup, the glitter pieces didn't want to come off my skin and the sides of my nails. I know that is usually the case with all glitter polish, but it seemed like this time, it was harder than usual. I really love these colors, they are so pretty.


These polishes can be purchased only at Walmart as far as I know, in terms of stores. I am not sure about online. At Walmart, these polishes cost $4. A little more expensive than other polishes, but I think they are definitely worth the price.

Well, that's all I have to show you guys tonight. I hope you enjoyed my post. If you guys have any hard candy polishes that you've swatched that you'd like to show me, post in the comments.

I'll talk to you guys later, bye!

1 comment:

  1. I have Sweet Tooth, had my husband pick a polish for me at Walmart on a rare shopping trip together and that is what he picked. I've worn it on its own and over white or silver, I think. Pretty cute!

    Happy bday! :)

    ReplyDelete