Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Urban Outfitters' Chilly

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back today with another one of those lovely polishes that I picked up on my trip to Vegas a few weeks back. 

It is another stunner from Urban Outfitters' polish line. They just make such fabulous polishes, I wish I could buy them in Hawaii.

The one I wanted to show you guys today is called Chilly. This seems super similar, if not exactly like, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Grape Shifter. This is a glitter topper that is made up of micro blurple glitter, small purple glitter, and medium silver glitter. It was packed enough with glitter that I decided to use it by itself.


I did three coats alone. It applied well, but it was the worst to remove, as is with all glitter polishes so that is nothing new. I really love this color, it is so gorgeous!


If you guys have an Urban Outfitters in your area, unlike me, go now and pick this up. If you don't, check their shop online. If you can't do that either, then go to your local CVS, Walgreens, Target, Kamrt, or Walmart and try to find the Sally Hansen Insta Dri dupe in Grape Shifter. Either way, you need this in your life!

Well, that's all I have to share with you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment