Monday, February 10, 2014

MAC Vagabondage

*Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Today I am going to show you one of the polishes that I picked up on my trip to Vegas that I came back from on Friday.

In Vegas, they had two outlet malls there, North and South, and we visited them both twice during our trip. In one of the outlet malls, I can't remember which one, they had a store called The Cosmetics Company.

In this store, they had high end cosmetics for a bit of a discount. Not like 50% off or anything, but a little discount. I saw they had a number of MAC polishes for sale, some for $11.25, and some for $12.50. I saw one that I really liked and since this would be my first ever MAC polish, I had to get it.

This polish, you probably will be able to tell that this is a polish that was meant for me! This is MAC Vagabondage, a nice pink polish. I would say it is between a light pink and a medium pink. It is a creme. I used three coats with a gel topcoat.


I apologize for the sides of my nails, the cold weather in Vegas wrecked them badly and made them so dry.


MAC polishes retail for $16, but I picked this one up for around $11.25. Around 30% off, which isn't A LOT, but for a high end brand that I never have seen on sale in stores, that's a good deal.

Well, that's all I have to show you guys today. I hope you enjoyed, and I will talk to you all later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment