Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jordana Pink Shock

*Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I decided last night, because I was feeling down about my swatches, that I would switch things up on my blog. I am now going to show you just one polish per post with two swatches each of it, unless it is polishes I got to review.

I wanted to start this switch up off with an old swatch I planned to show you guys earlier with more polishes from this brand that I had, but I never got around to swatching them. 

This is Jordana Pink Shock. It is a bright metallicy pink. I sadly can't remember the amount of coats I did for this, but when looking at the color on the brush, it appears sheer, so you'll need at least two coats of this one. 


I apologize for the ring finger nub, this was back when my ring finger had a serious break. Besides that one nub, I think this is a fantastic swatch and you can really tell this is a gorgeous color!


Jordana polishes retail for under $2 in most drugstores, so this is super affordable. I haven't seen this color in every Jordana display I've checked out, and I've checked them all, so when I saw this I needed it right away!

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my post and I'll talk to you all later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment