Friday, January 31, 2014

Jordana In Love

*Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back again today to finish off January with another lovely polish from Jordana.

This is another old swatch from the same time as the one in my last post.

This color is called In Love. It is a lovely metallic baby pink with some rose gold tones that appear in the bottle, but you can't see them on my nails. 


Again, I apologize, I can't remember how many coats I did, but I did swatch it on one of my nails and it is sheer so probably three coats would be best for this. I love this color so much, I gotta get me some more Jordana polishes like right away!


Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this post on another Jordana beauty. I feel this brand is very underrated and not talked about much, so help me get the word out about these polishes by buying them up at stores and posting all about them, okay? If you have any posts on Jordana nail polishes, or any Jordana products, let me know in the comments.

Well, that's all I have for you guys today. I hope you enjoyed my post, I'll talk to you guys later. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. That color is very soft and pretty, I like it!

    Have a great weekend!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete