Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jordana Glitters Sequins

Hey guys, today I don't have any reviews for you. I am just here to show you a pretty mani that I just did tonight for fun.

I decided to use a new polish that I picked up at Kmart on Sunday.

I finally spotted some of the new Jordana Glitters in a Jordana display in a store! Yay! I had to get one! I decided that the one that attracted me the most was 08, Sequins.

This polish is a red glitter topper, with aqua, silver, and fuchsia medium hex glitters throughout.

I thought it would be a fun look to top it over one of my new-ish Wet n Wild Wild Shine pink polishes. The one I topped it over is called Lavender Creme, which makes no sense as it is not even close to purple, but that's alright.

So I did 1-2 coats (some nails it only took one, others two) for Lavender Creme, and I topped it with one coat of Sequins.


The pink photographed really bright, so it was hard to get a decent shot.

Jordana Glitters polishes retail for $1.99 and Wet n Wild Wild Shine polishes retail for $0.99, so this was a really pretty, and super affordable mani, so if you like what you see, just scrounge up $3 and some change and this can be all yours!

Well, that's all I have for you guys today. I hope you enjoyed my mani. Talk to you later, bye!

1 comment:

  1. No k-mart here :( I have to drive to Kentucky to get to one.

    ReplyDelete