Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wantable Box Review Part 1: Lip Products

Hey guys. If you have been following me on my Facebook page, you would know that I was given the opportunity to review September's box from Wantable. I customized my box to have just lip products and nail polish as those are the only products that I use. Today I have the first half of the box to show you, just the lip products.

First up, here is the box that I received:



Here is the lip products a little closer up:




The first one I have to show you is from be a.... bombshell. This is a lip gloss. This color is called Caliente. The color is coral. It went on really well and I love how it looked on the lips.


Next is from Lise Watier, and this is one of her Hydra Shine Lip Stains. The name of the color is Fuchsia. Since this one was a lip stain, it was tougher to apply and took a while, but the color is very pretty. It was a bit darker than my photo shows.


The last lip product I received was from the brand Cailyn, an Ultra-Moisturizing Lip Colour Pot. The color is called Dolce Vita. It is brown in the pot, but it appears very sheer on the lips. It was really glossy and I loved the feel of it. It looks like not much on the lips, it was more like a glossy lip balm in my opinion.


Well, that's all I have to show you guys right now. I will be back soon with the other half of my Wantable box, the nail polish half. I hope you guys enjoyed my swatches, sorry if they are a little heard to see, it was hard to photograph my lips.

Okay, talk to you guys later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment